|Role:||Assistant Manager||Submit Resume to:||755 Restaurant Corporation
Director, Business Support
5101 Buffington Road
Atlanta, GA 30349
|Company:||755 Restaurant Corporation|
|Reports to:||Market Supervisor|
|Job Title:||Restaurant Assistant Manager (RAM)||Fax Number:||(404) 766-2221|
|Wage Category:||Salary||Email Address:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Complete Employment Application »
Role Description Summary:
The Restaurant Assistant Manager works under the direction of the Market Supervisor. The RAM is responsible for: the hands-on day-to-day activities and operations of the restaurant, ensuring the successful implementation of 755 Restaurant Corporation’s initiatives and programs, achieve or exceed all established financial sales and profitability plan, all banking, and administrative responsibilities.
Job Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring all employees are trained in the All Star customer service training program.
- Recruit, interview, and hire hourly staff. Maintaining appropriate staffing. Administering all paperwork in a timely manner.
- Analyzing profit and loss statements. Meet established sales plan for unit. Maintain and record accurate inventory.
- Prepares weekly schedules for staffing.
- Completes performance reviews on team members. Manage, train and develop staff. Write performance counseling and discipline for team members.
- Understands, enforces and adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Maintain all company operations standards and compliance.
- Ensure a clean facility at all times. Enforce appropriate dress and uniforms of all team members.
- Deliver consistent, high quality products daily, every shift. Ensure guest satisfaction.
- Notify Market Leader immediately of facility needs. Ensure all equipment is in good working condition.
- Responsible for other duties as assigned by RGM and Market Leader.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities include, but are not limited to:
- Knowledge of profit and loss statements.
- Knowledge of current training systems and POS system.
- Knowledge of preparing employee evaluations.
- Knowledge of writing employee discipline.
- Knowledge of implementing policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of financial management.
- Knowledge of recruiting, interviewing, and selecting hourly employees.
- Skilled in developing employees by coaching, counseling, and building strong work habits.
- Skilled in dealing with people and improving customer satisfaction.
- Ability to plan and organize the activities of others.
- Ability to supervise others.
- Ability to communicate with others by using all available resources (telephone, written correspondence, face-to-face)
- Ability to manage conflict resolution.
- Ability to create and provide a positive workplace.
- Ability to move and lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Must have an automobile or truck.
- Must have a valid drivers license and proof of valid insurance.
- Must be able to work a minimum of 48 hours per week.
- Must be available to work a flexible shift including weekends.
- Must have a phone.
- Must have a high school diploma/GED.
- Must have (1) year supervisory experience working in the restaurant industry.
- Successfully complete all training and make a passing score on all applicable tests.
Relocation Assistance Available? No.
Internal Hiring Procedure:
- Employees may request job consideration by first notifying their immediate supervisor and then calling the Business Support Dept. We will use Resume on file!
- Business Support will evaluate resumes submitted by internal candidates to determine those candidates whose skills, abilities, ad experience best match the position requirements.
- Once the evaluation process is completed, candidates from the pool will then be scheduled to interview with the hiring team. The hiring Supervisor will make the final decision.
- Internal candidates will be given consideration before hiring offers will be made to any qualified candidates from outside the company.